The life of a cat is something to be envied. A cat has the best things in life (normally) and seldom wants for anything.
- A dark and dreary day? A cat can sleep until the weather turns pleasant again.
- A blistering hot day with no sign of rain? A cat can just sleep in the sun until it’s nighttime or clouds roll in.
- A cat doesn’t like its food? Oh well,just wait until its treat time.
- Don’t like the treat? Just stare at the treat giver until they break down and start offering the good stuff.
- No good stuff forthcoming? A simple jaunt across someone’s back with claws out will make wonderful treats appear for the next day.
- Tired of sleeping in one room? Just move to another, flop down and sleep.
- A simple meow will get you anything, or at least drive someone crazy while they try to guess what you want.
These were just a few of the benefits of being a cat.
Bonus Benefit of being a cat:
As a cat, you don’t have to worry about rumors that the NSA is listening to the conversations of a retired bookie who has connections to a toy maker in Syria who is suspected of supplying rum to soldiers in the war zone.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment!