As the warm part of the year draws to an end, you likely will notice your cat(s) beginning to get restless, look for sunny windows and overall just act strangely.
However you can take actions to keep your cat or cats amused, which is important.
The most important thing to do is to keep your cat active, to the end I have the following suggestions:
1. Hide small piles of catnip behind fragile objects on high shelves, this has the added benefit of giving your cat a chance to watch you clean up the mess.
2. Buy a number of life like toy mice and hide them. Your cats will find them and leave them where you will trip over them in the middle of the night and think it is a real mouse, which will entertain your cat for hours.
3. Give your cat a bath, he will find it fascinating to watch you tend your wounds.
4. Leave a bag of dry food slightly open, your cat will find a way to get it open and help herself to a tasty snack.
5. Start playing a game with your cat with treats, try tossing the treats to your cat.
If everything else fails, give your cat a nice soft blanket to sleep on in his or her favorite window.
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this post.
Feel free tocomment, I’d enjoy hearing your suggestions.