Here are a few facts I’ve observed by watching cats, I’m assuming that you might have observed similar facts.
1. Anything can be a toy, whether it’s a marshmallow, a shoelace, or a bookmark, it can be played with.
2. A lap is always needed when you have the least amount of time.
3. A bed, no matter the size, is only large enough for one or two cats.
4. Sometimes dry food tastes better outside the bowl.
5. A sock can be a toy.
6. Cat toys vanish without a trace.
7. A cat can sound like a stampede while running.
8. There’s always time for a snack, even if you just ate.
Thanks for reading.